S.T.E.A.M. Power Podcast #31
22 December 2013
- Round Electron != Supersymmetry
- Solar Cell Windows
- What You Doing, Google? (With Them Robots)
- Fountain of Youth
Bare with us, we are launching this podcast as a YouTube Channel and so the production quality this week is a little off as we learn to acclimate to doing both audio and video. Encourage you to check out my ugly mug and watch the video of this week’s podcast here.
For more tech news and how-to’s visit the blog or follow along on Google+ or YouTube. Or listen on iTunes and Stitcher.
Music by Halloween, available at http://freemusicarchive.org/
Copyright: Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States
This Week’s STEAM Art Pic: Eerie Green Lightning
Image and Caption Credit: UPI Photo/Landov.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Tags3d printer 3D Printing aging amazon android arduino ARM art asteroid batteries biocomputing biology black holes brain civil engineering comet energy engineering genetics Google Intel Internet maker mars math mathematics NASA physics podcast quantum theory radio raspberry pi renewable energy robots science software solar space spacex steam STEAM Power STEM surgery tech technology
Sign up for STEAM Power Podcast Episode Notification
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.